Last Updated: March 9, 2019
Contributor: Benjamin K. Hendricks, MD
1. Anesthesiologists ASo: ASA Physical Status Classification System. Retrieved January 4, 2015, from https://www.asahq.org/clinical/physicalstatus.htm.
2. Association ASI: International Standards for Neurological Classification of Spinal Cord Injury. Retrieved January 4, 2015, from http://www.asia-spinalinjury.org/elearning/isncsci_exam_sheet_r4.pdf.
3. Brady LW, Lu JJ, Heilmann HP, Molls M, Nieder C: Radiation Oncology: An Evidence-Based Approach: Springer, 2008
4. Brown MA, Semelka RC: MR imaging abbreviations, definitions, and descriptions: a review. Radiology 213:647-662, 1999
5. Foundation NAD: Quick Reference For the Most Common Symptoms of Adrenal Hormone Replacement Excess and Deficiency. Retrieved January 4, 2015, from http://www.nadf.us/tools-for-life/adrenal-hormone-replacements/.
6. Frankel HL, Hancock DO, Hyslop G, Melzak J, Michaelis LS, Ungar GH, et al: The value of postural reduction in the initial management of closed injuries of the spine with paraplegia and tetraplegia. I. Paraplegia 7:179-192, 1969
7. Greenberg M: Handbook of Neurosurgery, ed 7th, 2010
8. Hemphill JC, 3rd, Bonovich DC, Besmertis L, Manley GT, Johnston SC: The ICH scor...