Trending Articles: June 2023
What follows is a collaborative effort between The Neurosurgical Atlas and leading publishers of neurosurgical literature to provide you with a concise list of newly released articles that are most frequently accessed. Participating journals are listed in alphabetical order with a quick navigation link available in the table below.
WORLD NEUROSURGERY Editor's Choice
Partnership with the WORLD NEUROSURGERY journal took a different form such that the Editor's choice articles will instead be presented and given free access for 1 year from publication. A quick navigation link is available in the table below.
JOURNAL OF NEUROSURGERY
- Milestones for Neurosurgery Sub-interns: A Novel Evaluation Tool to Quantitatively Differentiate Residency Applicants
- Vasospasm Risk Following Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in Older Adults
- Microsurgical and Fiber Tract Anatomy of the Interthalamic Adhesion
- Use of Cortical Volume to Predict Response to Temporary CSF Drainage in Patients With Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- "Are We Recording This?" Surgeons Deserve Next-Generation Analytics
- Link Between Both Infratentorial and Supratentorial Intracranial Pressure Burdens and Final Outcome in Patients With Infratentorial Brain Injury
- The Influence of Tumor Topography on the Surgical Outcome of Craniopharyngiomas
- Medical Student Specialty Decision-Making and Perceptions of Neurosurgery. Part 1: Role of Gender
- White Matter Connectivity of Subthalamic Nucleus and Globus Pallidus Interna Targets for Deep Brain Stimulation
- The Rise of AI Co-authors: Navigating the Future of Scientific Writing With ChatGPT
JOURNAL OF NEUROSURGERY: PEDIATRICS
- Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy With Choroid Plexus Cauterization: Predictors of Long-Term Success and Comparison With Shunt Placement for Primary Treatment of Infant Hydrocephalus
- Prevention of Retethering in Untethering Surgery of a Tight Filum Terminale
- Effect of Antisiphon Devices on Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Drainage Dynamics in Growing Children
- Surgical Treatment of Craniovertebral Junction Instability in Children With Down Syndrome: A Systematic Review
- Outcomes and Surgical Approaches for Pineal Region Tumors in Children: 30 Years’ Experience
- How Can We Differentiate Supratentorial Tumor Recurrence From Postradiation Imaging Changes in Children Treated for Primary Malignant Brain Tumors?
- Return-to-Learn After Sport-Related Concussion: Does School Level Matter?
- Results of Training With A Low-Cost Simulation Model for Endoscope-Assisted Scaphocephaly Repair
- Effects of Repetitive Head Trauma on Symptomatology of Subsequent Sport-Related Concussion
- Impact of Neighborhood Deprivation and Social Vulnerability on Long-Term Outcomes and Desire for Revision in Patients With Craniosynostosis
JOURNAL OF NEUROSURGERY: SPINE
- Does Axial Cervical Pain Improve With Surgical Fusion? A Meta-analysis
- Outcomes Following Anterior Odontoid Screw Versus Posterior Arthrodesis for Odontoid Fractures: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Increased Cage Angle Effects on Radiographic Outcomes After Stand-alone Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Graft Subsidence and Reoperation After Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion: A Propensity Score–Matched and Cost Analysis of Polyetheretherketone Versus 3D-Printed Porous Titanium Interbodies
- Does Surgery for Metastatic Spinal Tumors Improve Functional Outcomes in Patients Without Spinal Cord Compression but With Potentially Unstable Spines?
- Safety and Clinical Efficacy of Immune Checkpoint Inhibition and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy in Patients With Spine Metastasis
- Predicting Postoperative Coronal Alignment for Adult Spinal Deformity: Do Lower-Extremity Factors Matter?
- Mechanical Complications and Patient-Reported Outcome Measures Associated With High Pelvic Incidence and Persistent Pelvic Retroversion: The Roussouly “False Type 2” Profile
- Comparison of Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy and Vertebral Column Decancellation for the Correction of Thoracolumbar Kyphotic Deformity in Ankylosing Spondylitis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Defining the Minimal Clinically Important Difference in Smartphone-Based Mobility After Spine Surgery: Correlation of Survey Questionnaire to Mobility Data
Please login to post a comment.