Trending Articles: March 2020
Last Updated: March 12, 2020
What follows is a collaborative effort between the Neurosurgical Atlas and leading publishers of neurosurgical literature to provide you with a concise list of newly released articles that are most frequently accessed. Participating journals are listed in alphabetical order with a quick navigation link available in the table below.
JOURNAL OF NEUROSURGERY
- Treatment of chronic subdural hematoma with atorvastatin combined with low-dose dexamethasone: phase II randomized proof-of-concept clinical trial
- One hundred years of neurosurgery: contributions of American women
- How long is the tail end of the learning curve? Results from 1000 consecutive endoscopic endonasal skull base cases following the initial 200 cases
- Intraoperative MRI versus 5-ALA in high-grade glioma resection: a network meta-analysis
- Long-term outcomes after endoscopic endonasal surgery for nonfunctioning pituitary macroadenomas
- Assessment of the NIH-supported relative citation ratio as a measure of research productivity among 1687 academic neurological surgeons
- Targeting glioma-initiating c...