● The account holder’s saved payment information is automatically charged on the
same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding year. Only
subscriptions started on February 29th (Leap Day) will bill on a different day,
which will instead be billed on the last day of the corresponding month, February
● Discounts, rebates, or other special offers are only valid for the initial term;
subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
● Neurosurgical Atlas, Inc. may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is
unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated payment
● Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the
● After logging into the Neurosurgical Atlas website, you can cancel your
subscription from your “My Account” page.
● To cancel your individual subscription from your “My Account” page, select the
“Subscription Information” link and follow the instructions to cancel.
● The only valid method for canceling your individual subscription plan is via the
cancellation process provided on your "My Account” page. Requests to cancel by
e-mail or phone do not accomplish cancellation.
● Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access
immediately. Your membership will continue through the end of your current
● Subscription fees are non-refundable.